[Axiom-developer] patch-50 successfully compiled on debian sarge

From: Ralf Hemmecke
Subject: [Axiom-developer] patch-50 successfully compiled on debian sarge
Date: Fri, 01 Sep 2006 16:29:47 +0200

Hello,

I just want to tell you that getting a fresh copy of patch-50 compiled fine on my Debian Sarge box.

BTW, this time I got a new copy of the tla archive, but would

make clean
tla update
./configure
make

be enough?

I am somehow missing a "distclean" target.
Or is the current "clean" target producing a directory content as it would be after a fresh checkout?

Ralf