RE: [Axiom-developer] axiom.silver

From: Page, Bill
Subject: RE: [Axiom-developer] axiom.silver
Date: Tue, 12 Sep 2006 00:34:01 -0400

On Monday, September 11, 2006 11:32 PM Alfredo Portes wrote:

> Well the page repository is up now: http://code.google.com/p/axiom/

Thanks Alfredo!

>  Looking at http://code.google.com/hosting/faq.html and the web
>  I do not see a way yet implemented to import or keep in sync with
>  SourceForge.

Hmmm... doesn't svn have some way to pull patches from another
repository? :-( Maybe 'svk pull' and 'push' can help?

Hosting FAQ says:

How do I get a copy of my data?
    At this time, there aren't any import or export features. But
    look for them as the service matures.

I guess we have to wait. In the meantime perhaps we can work out
a semi-automatic way to apply the patches automatically sent to

  'address@hidden'

Are you subscribed to that list?

>  I would like to know if I should proceed to put the source in
>  there...
>  if yes then: should it be an exact copy of sourceforge?

Yes and yes. At least this will allow us to test the checkout
problems and see if they are cured by the use of a different
host. Of course we may have to change things in the future.

>  If anybody has gmail accounts please let me know to add them as
>  administrators ( I can send invitations to who ever needs one.)

This "gmail" stuff confuses me since I do have a "Google Account" but
apparently not a Gmail account. Anyway Google says:

 "If you don't have a gmail account you can ask someone you know who
  already has a Gmail account to email you an invitation"

So Alfredo, could you send me an invitation please? :) To:

  address@hidden

Regards,
Bill.