RE: [Axiom-developer] SVN on sourceforge

From: Page, Bill
Subject: RE: [Axiom-developer] SVN on sourceforge
Date: Wed, 13 Sep 2006 16:02:34 -0400

On Wednesday, September 13, 2006 3:15 PM Gabriel Dos Reis

> On Wed, 13 Sep 2006, Tim Daly wrote:
>
> | The make all install failed to terminate, looping
> | infintely deeper.

I have never had this problem building noweb.

Perhaps this is another symptom of some kind of
misconfiguration of the gnu toolchain on your system?

Have you built any other packages from source successfully?

> Now that you mention it, I do remain that I ran into the
> same issue and finally solved it.
>
> There is something to be said for non-standard build
> systems :-)

Er, it wouldn't be polite to repeat it here! ;)