[Axiom-developer] RE: [build Axiom] updated Windows build instructions

From: Page, Bill
Subject: [Axiom-developer] RE: [build Axiom] updated Windows build instructions
Date: Wed, 20 Sep 2006 07:12:28 -0400

Ralf,

On Wednesday, September 20, 2006 7:02 AM you asked:

> >> svn co -r1 https://svn.sourceforge.net/svnroot/axiom/trunk trunk
> >> cd trunk
> >> svn update
> >>
> >> on Windows?
> >
> > Yes. Unfortunately it fails with the same error message as on
> > Linux:
> >
> > svn: REPORT request failed on '/svnroot/axiom/!svn/vcc/default'
> > svn: REPORT of '/svnroot/axiom/!svn/vcc/default': Could not read
> > response body:
> > Secure connection truncated (https://svn.sourceforge.net)
>
> Does that happen already at "svn co -r1"?

No. The failure occurs during the the 'svn update' step. Or
during the 'svn co' step if I omit the -r1.

> And http://gallery.menalto.com/node/53820 also did not help?
> :-(

I tried this on Linux and it did not help. On Windows I do not
know how to find the .subversion directory.

On Windows I am using the following subversion version:

$ svn --version
svn, version 1.4.0 (r21228)
   compiled Sep 11 2006, 17:46:59

Copyright (C) 2000-2006 CollabNet.
Subversion is open source software, see http://subversion.tigris.org/
This product includes software developed by CollabNet
(http://www.Collab.Net/).

The following repository access (RA) modules are available:

* ra_dav : Module for accessing a repository via WebDAV (DeltaV)
protocol.
  - handles 'http' scheme
  - handles 'https' scheme
* ra_svn : Module for accessing a repository using the svn network
protocol.
  - handles 'svn' scheme
* ra_local : Module for accessing a repository on local disk.
  - handles 'file' scheme

------