RE: [Axiom-developer] RE: [M#73697383] Re: Disk-quota Request

From: Page, Bill
Subject: RE: [Axiom-developer] RE: [M#73697383] Re: Disk-quota Request
Date: Tue, 3 Oct 2006 16:58:38 -0400

Further note: SVK prompted me to enter my user id and password,
but svnsnch did not even bother. I have not idea why it choose
'root' since I was not logged in to as root.

On Tuesday, October 03, 2006 4:40 PM I wrote:
> So it seems I must repeat the 'svnsych initialize' command
> specifying:
>   --username arg
>   --password arg
> ---------
> Sooner or later I am bound to get this thing right...
> Thanks for the tip. I will give this another try.

Oh, why of course! :((  But why do I feel like "Charlie Brown"? ;))

$ svnsync init \
  file:///home/page/axiom-sf --username '' \
  --password 'xxxxx'

svnsync: Cannot initialize a repository with content in it

Could you please, please set this turkey a third time...

Bill Page.

PS. Surely there is some way to permit users to have more control
over their repositories without having to always be bothering the
"highly paid staff" ;) - a re-initialize repository button, perhaps?