Re: [Axiom-developer] RE: gcl-2.6.8pre on MAC OSX 10.2

From: Waldek Hebisch
Subject: Re: [Axiom-developer] RE: gcl-2.6.8pre on MAC OSX 10.2
Date: Fri, 3 Nov 2006 12:23:15 +0100 (CET)

Gabriel Dos Reis wrote:
> This clarifiers the terminology for me.

I do not think the problem is in terminology: each SF tag refer
to a unique branch.  Bill proposed to abandon /trunk and move
work to /silver. So the questions are:

1) Should any new patch be applied to /trunk ?

2) Should new patches be applied to /silver (AFAIU Bill proposed
   that)?  Tim routinely edits patches, so any patch applied to
   /silver is likely to conflict with Tim version picked from
   axiom--silver--1 (if both versions are identical, then the
   robot could easily identify a duplicate).

--
                              Waldek Hebisch
address@hidden