[Axiom-developer] address@hidden: [ alexandria-Support Requests-1551244

From: root
Subject: [Axiom-developer] address@hidden: [ alexandria-Support Requests-1551244 ] Latex on Compile Farm]
Date: Wed, 8 Nov 2006 15:29:52 -0500

Latex should now be on the compile farm machines --t

To: address@hidden
From: "SourceForge.net" <address@hidden>
Sender: Nobody <address@hidden>
Date: Wed, 08 Nov 2006 12:26:25 -0800

Support Requests item #1551244, was opened at 2006-09-03 00:56
Message generated for change (Comment added) made by xunil
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=200001&aid=1551244&group_id=1

not just the latest update.
Category: SF.net Compile Farm
Group: Second Level Support

Initial Comment:
Axiom uses literate programming. In order to use
the compile farm machines we need to have latex
installed. Latex is fairly standard software that
has been around for 20 years so it is not experimental.
Most distributions have it installed.

Axiom runs on a wide range of hardware and we need
the compile farm to test.

Is it possible to have it installed on the compile
farm machines?

Tim Daly
address@hidden