[Axiom-developer] presea and htsearch

From: Vanuxem Grégory
Subject: [Axiom-developer] presea and htsearch
Date: Fri, 10 Nov 2006 18:01:26 +0100

Hello,

The chunk/file presea (in src/hyper/search.pamphlet) contains
'#!/bin/awk -f' which does not work on my Debian system (awk is
under /usr/bin). I know that there is a variable for awk, so maybe this
can help.

Always in src/hyper/search.pamphlet, the chunk/file htsearch uses
'sort ... +number ...' which issues a warning on my system :
sort: Warning: "+number" syntax is deprecated, please use "-k number"

You can reproduce these issues when you click, in Hyperdoc, the
hyperlink browse->reference.

Greg

PS : I will report these issues on IssueTracker.