[Axiom-developer] Experimental support of the mouse wheel in Hyperdoc

From: Vanuxem Grégory
Subject: [Axiom-developer] Experimental support of the mouse wheel in Hyperdoc
Date: Fri, 10 Nov 2006 18:41:09 +0100

Hello,

For those who are fed up to click on arrow keys in Hyperdoc (I'm) here
is patch against Hyperdoc. This patch is for personal use and is not
documented (I know nothing about the X libraries). It adds support of
the mouse wheel (dirty hack !!!).

I insist, this patch is experimental, I just coded it in 30 minutes.
Comments and critics are welcome of course.

Greg

PS : Next thing, allow to type text when NumLock is enabled, but I will
probably not do it in the near future.