[Axiom-developer] Re: Ping: case insensitive filesystems

From: Waldek Hebisch
Subject: [Axiom-developer] Re: Ping: case insensitive filesystems
Date: Wed, 15 Nov 2006 13:03:32 +0100 (CET)

> "Page, Bill" <address@hidden> writes:
>
> | Gaby,
> |
> | Are you willing to give Waldek the "go ahead" to commit the
> | following patch?
>
> Yes.
> During the conversion, I thought I agreed with this renaming you
> proposed.

I waited for:

http://lists.nongnu.org/archive/html/axiom-developer/2006-11/msg00294.html

I tested file renaming from

http://lists.nongnu.org/archive/html/axiom-developer/2006-11/msg00297.html

only with patch 2006-11/msg00294 which removes second copy of 'util.ht'.
I think that renaming from 2006-11/msg00297 should work even without
2006-11/msg00294 applied, but I did not test that combination.  Also
I having the to compies of 'util.ht' out of sync _may_ cause troubles
(I was hit by this).

--
                              Waldek Hebisch
address@hidden