[Axiom-developer] RE: gcl-2.6.8pre on MAC OSX 10.2

From: Page, Bill
Subject: [Axiom-developer] RE: gcl-2.6.8pre on MAC OSX 10.2
Date: Tue, 21 Nov 2006 17:21:12 -0500

Gaby,

What is the current status of build-improvements and compiling Axiom
on MAC OSX? Does this work out of the box, i.e. configure && make?
Does hyperdoc and graphics work? I am not able to test this at
the SourceForge farm.

I know someone working on Sage who would very much like to run
Axiom on the MAC so I was just thinking about updating my Sage
package 'axiom4sage-0.1.spkg' to make this easier for them to
install Axiom.