Re: [Axiom-developer] make patch 50 work with the guessing package

From: root
Subject: Re: [Axiom-developer] make patch 50 work with the guessing package
Date: Thu, 23 Nov 2006 06:46:01 -0500

> Exactly. That's why I don't understand at all why Tim commented out \spadcmd
> and \spadsys and added the close parenthesis. In any case, using the
> unmodified
> version, i.e.,

hmmm, i have no idea why i might have changed this;
which perfectly illustrates two important points...

1) it is important to understand the system before changing it
2) it is important to document the "why" of changes.

clearly i blew it on both points.
mea culpa.

util.ht should be a pamphlet file so we can document our understanding
of the macros and the changes to them but i haven't gotten around
to converting it yet.