Re: [Axiom-developer] FW: Axiom on Solaris 10.2 x86

From: Gabriel Dos Reis
Subject: Re: [Axiom-developer] FW: Axiom on Solaris 10.2 x86
Date: 08 Apr 2007 09:59:28 -0500

Gabriel Dos Reis <address@hidden> writes:

[...]

| You're almost there.  Please could you try the patch below?

The patch I sent did not work on GNU/Linux boxes, for the reason that
there is no separate libsocket library.  Consequently, we must special
case the addition for solaris-based systems.  I've checked in a patch
that does that and passes the build on an i686-suse-linux.  Please
could you update and see whether the build works for?

Thanks,

-- Gaby