[Axiom-developer] RE: building wh-sandbox on Axiom on Solaris 10.2 x86

From: Bill Page
Subject: [Axiom-developer] RE: building wh-sandbox on Axiom on Solaris 10.2 x86
Date: Tue, 10 Apr 2007 00:36:14 -0400

On April 9, 2007 9:59 AM you wrote:
> Configure machinery should be in place, but build-improvements
> also changed src/lib files to use results of configure run.
> So one have to merge changes to src/lib (and possibly also
> other C parts).

I checked the revision log for bsdsignal:

apparently wh-sandbox is missing build-improvements revision 366.

I have merged these changes with my working copy of wh-sandbox
and the build is progressing normally (now at Stage 2 object
bootstrap). It may take another few hours to complete.

The diffs are attached. Would you like me to commit this to
wh-sandbox if it completes normally or should I leave that up
to you?

Note: I am using autoconf-2.61 so configure may differ slightly.

Bill Page.