Re: [Axiom-developer] Test of a WEB style

From: C Y
Subject: Re: [Axiom-developer] Test of a WEB style
Date: Mon, 7 May 2007 05:57:37 -0700 (PDT)

--- Gabriel Dos Reis <address@hidden> wrote:

> Martin Rubey <address@hidden> writes:
> | I use xy by Kris Rose and Ross Moore and I am very happy with it.
>
> If possible, please go with Xypic.

I tried making a hyperlinked plot with Xypic a long while back for the
units work.  It succeeded, but the rendering in pdf form was hideously
slow.  Not sure how it would do with 3d plotting - perhaps it does
better without hyperlinks.

In theory, it doesn't have to be an either/or situation - both could be
"rendering" targets for the plotting routines.

CY

TV dinner still cooling?
http://tv.yahoo.com/