Re: [Axiom-developer] vmlisp

From: Gabriel Dos Reis
Subject: Re: [Axiom-developer] vmlisp
Date: Mon, 14 May 2007 08:49:59 -0500 (CDT)

On Mon, 14 May 2007, Waldek Hebisch wrote:

| I am not sure abot last part of the analysis, freshly build
| interpsys tells me:

| (1) -> )lisp |$algebraOutputStream|

| Value = #<synonym stream to *TERMINAL-IO*>

As you know the variable |$algebraOutputStream| is set at toplevel in many
places (macros.lisp, obey.lisp setq.lisp), and the one in setq.lisp is not the
latest in effect.  At non-toplevel, you have macros.lisp, setvars.boot.

Although, the multiplicity should be removed (and that is what I did in my
local trees), I don't think my issues are just solved by removing codes.

-- Gaby