[Axiom-developer] Funding

From: daly
Subject: [Axiom-developer] Funding
Date: Tue, 15 May 2007 09:43:02 -0500

>> Alternatively RISC might be able to handle the money for grant funding
> and use it to "subgrant" to Axiom. I have not explored this funding idea.
>
> I am not sure that i understand this. Organisational, RISC is an
> ordinary university institute

Years ago I got together with Bruno Buchberger and he gave me a tour
of the facilities. My understanding was that RISC was a separate
institute set up as a consortium arrangement based on industry
funding. I don't recall the details. Clearly I misunderstood and
clearly I'm wrong. Thanks for the correction.