Re: [Axiom-developer] Literate documentation

From: Ralf Hemmecke
Subject: Re: [Axiom-developer] Literate documentation
Date: Tue, 15 May 2007 21:59:58 +0200

No problem. I think "first impressions" are very important.
Yes. And for psychology tells that it is hard to change the
"first impression".

True. I expect many people have such "first impressions" of
Axiom and Aldor too...

How true. That is why I try to tell people not to take psychological laws to serious. ;-) (I hope my wife isn't reading this. *smile*)

I believe noweb is first of all an external format for Leo.
To get a noweb file from Leo you use export.

That probably explains a lot of my previous mail.
Leo (Literate Editor with Outlines) should better be called "eo". That wouldn't confuse me so much.

> Leo does however implement some things that seem motivated by noweb.

Yes, yes. Maybe I should further explore LEO's usefulness.

Ralf