Re: [Axiom-developer] RE: TeXmacs+Axiom

From: Ralf Hemmecke
Subject: Re: [Axiom-developer] RE: TeXmacs+Axiom
Date: Tue, 22 May 2007 13:49:35 +0200

What concerns programming, since I prefer Aldor to SPAD, I am quite happy with
Ralf's (? I think) aldor.el mode, which comes bundled with ALLPROSE.

The aldor mode can also be used without ALLPROSE. Just download the literate program from

http://www.risc.uni-linz.ac.at/people/hemmecke/aldor/allprose

and improve if you find something that you don't like.

Note that I have switched off the filladapt mode for two reasons. It did not always work as I wanted and I don't need it in ALLPROSE because there one writes

\begin{+++}
Documentation of the API in LaTeX.
\end{+++}

instead of the +++ in front of every line.

Ralf

For spad.pamphlet (i.e., LaTeX) editing, mmm mode is a wonderful thing.  If you
install ALLPROSE, you'll have all these things automatically set up, I think
that's the easiest way to do it.

Martin

Thank you Martin for advertisment. ;-)

Ralf