[Axiom-developer] Re: [Axiom-mail] [ANN] new version of axiom mode for e

From: Martin Rubey
Subject: [Axiom-developer] Re: [Axiom-mail] [ANN] new version of axiom mode for emacs.
Date: 24 May 2007 04:43:39 +0200

"Alasdair McAndrew" <address@hidden> writes:

> Lovely stuff!  Well done, Martin!

Thanks.

> I found the green output a bit garish for my tastes, so I changed the output
> foreground to blue, and the background to white.  I have discovered one
> problem, though:
>
> )read newton )quiet

This should be fixed with the version below.  Unfortunately, pamphlet
documentation and code are a little out of sync now, since I did a bit of
cleaning.

The main source of bugs is recognising when axiom has finished a calculation.
We really should switch to keep track of the input line.

I hope you like it,

Martin