Re: [Axiom-developer] clisp and sbcl

From: Waldek Hebisch
Subject: Re: [Axiom-developer] clisp and sbcl
Date: Sat, 26 May 2007 03:37:07 +0200 (CEST)

CY wrote:
> Confirmed - builds on sbcl and clisp.  Wow!  Thanks Waldek!
>
> I don't know if it's important, but I am getting a lisp readout when
> using the integration package:
>
> (2) -> integrate(sin(x),x)
> /home/cyapp/mathtoplevel/axiomtoplevel/testwork/wh-sandbox/target/i686-pc-
> linux/algebra/COMPLEX.fasl
>       for domain Complex
>

> ; in: LAMBDA NIL
> ;     (VMLISP:QCAR BOOT::|#1|)
> ; --> CAR
> ; ==>
> ;   (THE CONS BOOT::|#1|)
> ;
> ; caught WARNING:
> ;   undefined variable: |#1|

AFAICS this comes because Axiom uses eval and sbcl by default
compiles all evals.  I am investigating whether the warning
indicate some real problem.  One can silence warning switching
to interpreted eval (which will be done for different reasons
in next revision):

)lisp (setf sb-ext:*evaluator-mode* :interpret)

--
                              Waldek Hebisch
address@hidden