[Axiom-developer] CCL maintenance

From: daly
Subject: [Axiom-developer] CCL maintenance
Date: Wed, 30 May 2007 16:52:50 -0500

Bill,

> I meant "benchmark" against which to compare the mathematical output
> of Axiom. I think it is important to be able to test to make sure
> that the changes we make to the open source version do not lead to
> any feature reversions compared to the commercial version of Axiom.

I check each release against the results obtained with the commercial
version as part of the quality-control process. Some of the test results
in the *.input.pamphlet files reflect the values from the commercial
version. More work will go into this once I move further in trying to
merge the algebra changes.