[Axiom-developer] Automated version update

From: Gabriel Dos Reis
Subject: [Axiom-developer] Automated version update
Date: Tue, 26 Jun 2007 10:27:46 -0500 (CDT)

Cliff --

  You don't need to have separate programs for sepaerate branches.
Please find attached the script

     $GCC/maintainer-scripts/update_version_svn

that we use for GCC.  It is reltively simple.  It was originally written
for our CVS repository and quickly adapted to SVN -- without modifying
the comments, unfortunately.

As you can see, any branch that wishes to have its version updated
daily just needs to be added to ADD_BRANCHES.  Those who don't
want are in IGNORE_BRANCHES.

HTH

-- Gaby