RE: [Axiom-developer] Axiom community goals

From: Weiss, Juergen
Subject: RE: [Axiom-developer] Axiom community goals
Date: Sat, 7 Jul 2007 22:52:06 +0200

Tim,

in my opinion the Axiom community consists of the people
interested in Axiom as users or developers and taking part
in the discussions on the Axiom-developer mailing list.
Their goals are certainly quite diverse. It is a gross
error to equate their goals with your goals which you described
several times in detail.

I would for example guess that besides you there are not more
than one or two others who believe in literate programming
in general and have made any substantial contribution during
the last years. And if it comes to literate programming as
executed in the project I wonder if there are more than zero.

I would assume that most people on the list did not openly
question your goals in respect for your work and your dedication
to the Axiom project. But you should not assume that
your goals are their goals.

Regards

Juergen Weiss

Juergen Weiss     | Universitaet Mainz, Zentrum fuer Datenverarbeitung,
address@hidden| 55099 Mainz, Tel: +49(6131)39-26361, FAX:
+49(6131)39-26407