Re: [Axiom-developer] Axiom community goals

From: Ralf Hemmecke
Subject: Re: [Axiom-developer] Axiom community goals
Date: Sun, 08 Jul 2007 02:04:03 +0200

Dear Tim,

very professionally did you quote Martin. Do you also see that the whole discussion involves emotions even if you never wanted them involved?

It is not about being right or wrong. We know that different people on this list have different goals. Cannot we just accept that and go on in the interest of Axiom?

Ralf