Re: [Axiom-developer] Literate Programming

From: Martin Rubey
Subject: Re: [Axiom-developer] Literate Programming
Date: 11 Jul 2007 07:23:08 +0200

address@hidden writes:

> Ralf,
>
> > Do you think that I believe what you are claiming?
>
> Look at my email replies and look at the headers.
> Normal replies have an "In-Reply-To: field which emacs RMAIL copies
> when you click reply. See how many you find.

Ah, that's why!  I often wondered why my gnus fails to thread your mails
correctly: I guess you also don't copy the "references:" field.

Tim, do you realize that your habits make it *very* difficult to work with you
at times?  Fortunately, with emails it's jhust a nuisance. But with svn, it's
really a way to block development.

Just to make sure you understand: I am completely convinced of the goal of
having "literate" files, and in fact, I also think that noweb is the right
tool.  Otherwise I would not have contributed documentation.

But I'm also convinced that I cannot continue axiom-development if our
development model remains as it is.  I will propose a model I could live with
on friday morning.

Martin