Re: [Axiom-developer] Pamphlet format discussion

From: Bill Page
Subject: Re: [Axiom-developer] Pamphlet format discussion
Date: Sat, 21 Jul 2007 03:07:24 -0400

On 7/21/07, Tim Daly wrote:

I agree that the status quo use of noweb is entirely adequate.

We differ in the future planned use. I believe that noweb functionality
(tangle/weave) needs to be integrated into Axiom so that the pamphlet
file format becomes entirely native, enabling long term goals.

Integrating noweb into Axiom to support the current pamphlet file
format seems entirely reasonable to me. I think calling noweb as a
system supplied utility is the best approach.