[Axiom-developer] Pamphlet format discussion

From: daly
Subject: [Axiom-developer] Pamphlet format discussion
Date: Sat, 21 Jul 2007 12:48:08 -0500

I should also note that the idea of using tangle/weave processing on
standard latex documents using lisp is not new, and not my idea.

Some of the input files in the IBM/NAG versions of Axiom were generated
by scanning the Jenks book and generating the hyperdoc pages. That is
why the Jenks book sources include \spadcommand{}.

This work was originally done by Bob Sutor.
He also authored the NAG TeXExplorer user interface.

I'm trying to recover these ideas and extend them.