Re: [Axiom-developer] Axiom meeting

From: Bill Page
Subject: Re: [Axiom-developer] Axiom meeting
Date: Tue, 24 Jul 2007 16:52:20 -0400

Dear Axiom Users and Developers,

Based on Gaby's suggestion I wrote to the ISSAC 2007 conference
organizers asking to schedule a meeting about Axiom during the
conference next week, to which they agreed. It is tentatively
scheduled for Monday (July 30) 7:30 PM to 9:30 PM with conference room
still to be determined.

I would greatly appreciate it if you could let me know if you are
interested and able to attend.

Thank you.