Re: [Axiom-developer] Re: [Axiom-mail] Assigning to Element of Array of

From: Ralf Hemmecke
Subject: Re: [Axiom-developer] Re: [Axiom-mail] Assigning to Element of Array of Records Doesn't Seem to Work
Date: Wed, 08 Aug 2007 17:46:01 +0200

On 08/08/2007 05:24 PM, Bill Page wrote:
On 8/8/07, Ralf Hemmecke wrote:
Unfortunately, I don't know how to compile SPAD code inside
MathAction. ...

??? Where have you been the last two years?!

Oh, Bill, please don't be angry with me. ;-)

I can't believe you said that! :-( Take a look at any page on the Axiom wiki containing Spad code. Click 'edit' and you can see how it is done.

I have updated the page:

just for you. :-)

I would have guessed \begin{spad} but clicking on "Axiom" at the bottom of

did not give any hint about the spad environment.
Maybe you could change that link to point to AxiomProgramming
instead of AxiomTutorial?

Can I claim that this could count as a bug?