RE: [Axiom-developer] A curious algebra failure

From: Weiss, Juergen
Subject: RE: [Axiom-developer] A curious algebra failure
Date: Sun, 12 Aug 2007 18:38:27 +0200

I just compiled some algebra (INTALG.spad) with tracing
for pmatch and pmatchWithSl. I do not know if this file
is exemplary - but I never got any non nil return values
with the old and the new version of the functions.

So any change to those functions will have only a small
effect at all.

I know that I have a document describing type equivalence
for Scratchpad II. Problem is I cannot find it. :-(.

Regards

Juergen Weiss

Juergen Weiss     | Universitaet Mainz, Zentrum fuer Datenverarbeitung,
address@hidden| 55099 Mainz, Tel: +49(6131)39-26361, FAX:
+49(6131)39-26407