[Axiom-developer] silver edition plot failure

From: daly
Subject: [Axiom-developer] silver edition plot failure
Date: Sun, 12 Aug 2007 15:51:21 -0500

Ed,

> (Silver Edition, downloaded with "git" last night, successfully
> compiled, but crashed trying to do a plot):

I'm concerned about this crash. Can you send me the exact line you
typed that caused the error?

I run a test suite on hyperdoc and graphics by hand to ensure that
they both work before I do a commit. I have the last 5 branch builds
available here and all the tests I run work. Clearly I'm missing
something. Sorry about that.