Re: [Axiom-developer] Interpreter commands from Spad?

From: Martin Rubey
Subject: Re: [Axiom-developer] Interpreter commands from Spad?
Date: 29 Aug 2007 10:52:11 +0200

Dear Arthur,

I'm not sure whether I understand what you are after, so please correct me:

* you are able to make Axiom interpret a string entered into the browsers
  adressbar

* you would like to display the result in the browser?

Did you look at my code in HyperDocReplacement on MathAction?  I use file-io,
because I want to use tex4ht to transform the result into html (or mathml or
whatever).  I guess that this is not what you want, so please give me some
further hints!

Martin