[Axiom-developer] Re: Mailing List Etiquette

From: Bill Page
Date: Thu, 6 Sep 2007 22:01:05 -0400

Tim,

Ok. I honestly do not understand your point of view on this; nor on
many other aspects of what you narrowly call the "Axiom" project, as
our other recent failures to communicate both on-list and off-list now
document ad nauseam. But this is your project and the Internet is a
big place, so in future emails to this list (if any) I will try harder
not to offend your sense of what kind of project you want this one to
be.