Re: [Axiom-developer] Gold

From: C Y
Subject: Re: [Axiom-developer] Gold
Date: Tue, 11 Sep 2007 08:24:45 -0700 (PDT)

--- address@hidden wrote:

> As part of recovery of the project I am going back to the schedule
> of Gold releases every 2 months.

Tim, the schedule sounds good.  Would you object to a Major.Minor
numbering scheme for Gold to make things "distro-friendly?"  E.g.

Sept 1, 2007:  axiom-4.9.0.tar.bz2  (if that's where we're at, I need
to check.)
Nov 1, 2007:   axiom-4.10.0.tar.bz2

We could use the third place if we need to fix something in the tarball
between two month releases - e.g. "opps, we need to add file X to the
archive - axiom-4.9.1".

I'd be glad to set something up and make up tarballs if you agree.

Cheers,
CY

Boardwalk for $500? In 2007? Ha! Play Monopoly Here and Now (it's updated for
today's economy) at Yahoo! Games.