Re: [Axiom-developer] Axiom server

From: Waldek Hebisch
Subject: Re: [Axiom-developer] Axiom server
Date: Mon, 17 Sep 2007 06:51:22 +0200 (CEST)

Alfredo Portes wrote:
> On 9/16/07, Arthur Ralfs <address@hidden> wrote:
>
> > Then if I start axiom from that same directory and enter the commands
> >
> > )set output mathml on
> > (also maybe )set messages autoload off)
> > )lisp (load "http.lisp")
> > )compile axserver
> > axServer(8085,multiServ$AXSERV)
>
> Maybe somebody can help me with this. When I try to run the commands
> above in Axiom in windows (wh-sandbox based), I get:
>
> >>System error:
> The function |WriteLine| is undefined.
>
> WriteLine, if I am not wrong, is defined in the http.lisp file.
>
> It works fine on Linux.

WriteLine was defined in unlisp.lisp.pamhlet, but is removed in
newer version (was unused).

You can add:

(defun |WriteLine| (string &optional (outstream *standard-output*))
  (write-line string outstream)
  (finish-output outstream) )

to http.lisp to define it (or better just call WRITE_-LINE from
spad).

--
                              Waldek Hebisch
address@hidden