[Axiom-developer] Re: pfaffian.input.pamphlet

From: root
Subject: [Axiom-developer] Re: pfaffian.input.pamphlet
Date: Sun, 30 Sep 2007 13:41:07 -0400

It appears that I mis-read example 3 from the wikipedia page. Their
example looks like the example I sent to you, that is, it looks like
there are 2x2 matrices on the diagonal. A second reading of the page
shows that it can be read instead as having lambdas adjacent to the
zero-diagonal. The lack of alignment of the other zeros led me to
read it as embedded matrices. My mistake.