[Axiom-developer] Re: [fricas-devel] Re: Axiom Wiki and Portal are movin

From: Gabriel Dos Reis
Subject: [Axiom-developer] Re: [fricas-devel] Re: Axiom Wiki and Portal are moving
Date: Thu, 1 Nov 2007 09:13:19 -0500 (CDT)

On Thu, 1 Nov 2007, Bill Page wrote:

| > I like IssueTracker a lot, mainly, because it is so easy to demonstrate the
| > bug.  Since we have several projects now, it would be necessary though to be
| > able to select any subset of
| >
| > fixed in Axiom
| > fixed in FriCAS
| > fixed in OpenAxiom
| >

| That is a good suggestion. I think we can easily implement that.

Given my past experience with Axiom, I strongly feel that OpenAxiom
should not be prevented from maintaining its tracker.  That by no
means implies 'non-cooperation' -- but I cannot prevent determined
people to construe it that way.  We can definitely work out two-way
communication channels between the tracker if that is possible.

-- Gaby