[Axiom-developer] aldor/axiom interoperability

From: Peter Broadbery
Subject: [Axiom-developer] aldor/axiom interoperability
Date: Thu, 17 Jan 2008 09:32:54 +0000

Finally got round to looking at this.
The code attached can be used to build the axiom/aldor interopability
library (libaxiom.al).

New features:
Less abuse of make features (though I've only used a recent version of
make, and have used some newer features)
Dependency on java removed.
Cleaner build process - all the dependency analysis is done in the
aldor code.  It should be more data driven, but it isn't.

There's a small aldor patch that I'll send along this evening.

Peter