[Axiom-developer] Re: sage directions

From: TimDaly
Subject: [Axiom-developer] Re: sage directions
Date: Wed, 19 Mar 2008 19:20:21 -0700 (PDT)

It is always good practice to quote authority when being a
complete fanatic on a subject. Since I'm being something of a
zealot about literate programming in this stream of posts I
can point you to lecture 2 by Robert Lefkowitz
<http://itc.conversationsnetwork.org/shows/detail1502.html>
where he talks about literate programming and Knuth's
conversion to a religious believer.

Actually, I can highly recommend all three lectures as
R0ml is a very, very entertaining and enlightening speaker.

Anyway, lecture 2. Don't miss it.

Tim Daly
Axiom