[Axiom-developer] fedora8 compile

From: Raymond E. Rogers
Subject: [Axiom-developer] fedora8 compile
Date: Sun, 23 Mar 2008 14:45:59 -0400

Hi, on my cd installation of fedora 8 (via a fedora live cd) axiom failed to compile. The binary does work after the reseting the kernel randomization. Is anybody interested in a make listing?

echo 0 >/proc/sys/kernel/exec-shield
echo 0 >/proc/sys/kernel/randomize_va_space
The hint of page:
http://www.axiom-developer.org/axiom-website/download.html
shouldn't be "if the make fails", it should be if the program fails?
BTW: I can't seem to get sudo to execute the echo's as user. Another kernel protection seems to kick in.
I have to be root, any hints?

Ray