[Axiom-developer] Attributes

From: Ralf Hemmecke
Subject: [Axiom-developer] Attributes
Date: Mon, 09 Jun 2008 23:19:07 +0200

The file xpoly.spad.pamphlet (LIECAT.spad) contains

LieAlgebra(R: CommutativeRing): Category ==  Module(R) with
  --attributes
    NullSquare
    JacobiIdentity

but I don't see NullSquare or JacobiIdentity listed in src/interp/daase.lisp.

Actually, I should ask: why is *attributes* hardcoded in daase.lisp?
Shouldn't that be inferred from the .spad files? And what is the relation to the AttributeRegistry in /src/algebra/attreg.spad.pamphlet?

What should be considered the original source?

Ralf