Re: [Axiom-developer] SVN failure on Sourceforge.net

From: Gabriel Dos Reis
Subject: Re: [Axiom-developer] SVN failure on Sourceforge.net
Date: Wed, 16 Jul 2008 21:39:31 -0500

On Wed, Jul 16, 2008 at 6:11 PM,  <address@hidden> wrote:
> All axiom development is done in git. The silver version
> is available in git at axiom-developer.org. The "released
> gold" version is on github.
>
> I maintain a shadow copy of the axiom development tree
> on sourceforge in SVN, the so-called silver version.
>
> SVN has failed, yet again. Now it won't let me do updates due to:

I'm sure as a project manager hosted a SF, you received an email
from SF suggesting that you should be aware of migration ahead
and that you should have a t look at

http://sourceforge.net/community/forum/forum.php?id=11&page

which among other things has:

   Subversion migration on track for 2008-07-16

`date` on my machine (CST) says that we are on July 16, 2008.

I would not be surprised if the migration is not finished yet
.
Programmers know when to blame the tools, not the
operators.

-- Gaby