[Axiom-developer] Fwd: [fricas-devel] TexFormat with latex output

From: Eugene Surowitz
Subject: [Axiom-developer] Fwd: [fricas-devel] TexFormat with latex output
Date: Fri, 27 Jun 2014 09:14:55 -0400

Same comment for Axiom if it does this.
(I haven't used the output tex option, so I just don't know)

Gene

Begin forwarded message:

From: Eugene Surowitz <address@hidden>
Date: June 27, 2014 at 8:39:43 AM EDT
To: "address@hidden" <address@hidden>
Subject: Re: [fricas-devel] TexFormat with latex output

I don't understand this discussion!

LaTeX is what is being generated when ")set output tex on" is issued.
This is a bug.  The appropriate command should be ")set output latex on".

")set output tex on" should issue an error message
which includes something like "Only LaTeX output is available at this time."

Cheers, Gene