Re: [Axiom-developer] Raising the algorithm documentation bar (wow)

From: John Kitchin
Subject: Re: [Axiom-developer] Raising the algorithm documentation bar (wow)
Date: Sat, 28 Jun 2014 09:15:35 -0400

That is pretty nice. The author is a skilled educator on top of being a skilled coder. That may be a point to consider with documentation like this. There is more to it than "documenting" what the code does. If the goal is explaining, then it becomes educational. I think we all know technical expertise does not guarantee you are a good teacher!

John

John Kitchin
Associate Professor
Doherty Hall A207F