Re: [Axiom-developer] DynamicRealClosure

From: Raoul
Subject: Re: [Axiom-developer] DynamicRealClosure
Date: Sun, 29 Jun 2014 22:58:29 +0200

Dear Tim,

> > While browsing through the Axiom git log I found
> > your commit which attracted my attention:
>
> I am working on this at this very moment (albeit along with half
> a dozen other concurrent tasks). Soon...

Thanks for this fast answer. Great to hear that you have
the code and are working on integrating it into Axiom.

I'll try it when it becomes ready.

Even almost 20 years later this is still a very weak
point of todays' CA systems.

BTW: There are some Categories and Domains in Aldors
algebra library representing conditional expressions.
As far as I tried it, this merely a general interface.
I'm sure you already know that.

-- Raoul