[Axiom-developer] Raising the bar (again)

From: daly
Subject: [Axiom-developer] Raising the bar (again)
Date: Thu, 5 Mar 2015 16:11:19 -0600

Given that a major goal is communication with the future computational
mathematician we need to spend some head-cycles trying to find better
ways to communicate. This talk goes to the fundamentals.

 "A lot of the power of an idea lies in the form in which it is expressed"

It is vital that we make the strong connection between group theory
and Spad completely transparent. People need to have a presentation
that makes it easy to move between group theory and Spad.

Bret Victor: The Humane Representation of Thought
https://vimeo.com/115154289