Re: [Axiom-developer] Under-appreciated aspects of literate programming

From: Ralf Hemmecke
Subject: Re: [Axiom-developer] Under-appreciated aspects of literate programming
Date: Fri, 5 Aug 2016 23:18:03 +0200

> 6) Bugs are part of the source tree

To me, it would be sufficient, if fixed bug come with a commit message
that describes the bug that is fixed and the source code contains a test
that corresponds to the bug.

I don't necessarily need open bugs in the source tree. They could live
in the same repository (note that git allows non-connected DAGs
(directed acyclic graphs) of commits in one repository), but I wouldn't
want open bugs hanging in the source repo.

Ralf