Re: [Axiom-developer] 20170401 sources

From: Tim Daly
Subject: Re: [Axiom-developer] 20170401 sources
Date: Thu, 11 May 2017 13:06:21 -0400

Oh. Sigh.

I will look into fixing this. This breaks the function <-> filename
correspondence so it is a slightly deeper issue.

Btw, do you have a version of GCL that will build on Ubuntu 16.04?
It appears they changed the default 'standard' for C so 'inline' no
longer works properly. I'm unable to get Axiom to build on any system
later than Ubuntu 14.04.

Tim