axiom-mail

Re: [Axiom-mail] TeX vs LaTeX output on AXIOM

From: Jason White
Subject: Re: [Axiom-mail] TeX vs LaTeX output on AXIOM
Date: Fri, 13 Feb 2004 13:33:11 +1100

Chris Sangwin writes:

 > (1) Can I modify the TeX function, to fine tune the output in a
 > MyTeX() function?  If so, where should I look?

axiom/src/algebra/tex.spad.pamphlet

 > (2) Can anyone suggest an alternative route to generating HTML
 > fragments from AXIOM expressions?

        t was reported on this list some time ago that OpenMath was
        supported in Axiom (it requires you to download a library, and
        hasn't been tested recently). The relevant source code appears
        to be in algebra/openmath.spad.pamphlet.

You could obtain, or write, an XSLT to convert OpenMath to
presentation MathML, which could then be included in your XHTML
document. Presentation MathML is supported by Mozilla, W3C's Amaya, and I am not
sure what else.